Your best choice for Furnace & Air Conditioning Repair in King George, VA
In the Northern Virginia area, OHA Home Service is well known for providing exceptional repair, installation, and service. The people we send out to serve you are also top-notch, something you’ll see in their reviews below. Everyone you deal with at our company has the goal of making sure your experience with us will be so good you’ll call us every time you need help. You can feel confident working with OHA Home Service because we stand behind our work and comply with all local codes. This is why, as you can see by the map and reviews below, we are rated so highly for Furnace & Air Conditioning Repair in King George VA. Call us today at 540-899-6045.
What Types of Services Do We Offer in King George, VA
While sweltering summers are great for outdoor adventures and balmy evenings on the porch, your indoor space should be a refreshing retreat from the summer heat. At Fix My Air, our team of HVAC technicians understands the importance of doing those HVAC repairs in no time.
What Types of Services Do We Offer in King George, Virginia?
While we’re known as an HVAC company, we also have several ancillary services to provide a comprehensive service offering to our client base.
HVAC Heating and Furnace Systems
Heating systems require regular servicing to ensure heat distribution is sufficient and the unit is safe. Here are some typical things we check during a service:
- Gas line: We check for leaks, the condition of the pipes and whether it’s secured properly to the heating unit.
- Filters: Dirty filters reduce the air quality and can affect the performance of your heating unit. You need to change these out whenever they become dirty.
- Burners: The burners can become corroded over time, and this may cause misfires and inefficient heating.
- Thermostat: We check to see whether the sensor is functional to provide temperature control throughout the day.
- Heat exchanger: Heat exchangers, such as evaporator or condenser coils, can become corroded or cracked, which may lead to gas leaks.
- Blower motor and fan: We check to see the blower is working well and the fan is clear of any dust or debris.
- Ducts: It’s important the ducts are sealed properly for equal distribution in the house.
To work efficiently, cooling systems need regular services. Some of the things your HVAC technician checks during cooling system services include:
- Coils: While filters work hard to keep debris from circulating in the air conditioner system, coils tend to pick up debris anyway.
- Filters: Filters play an important role in terms of air quality and protecting other components in the system.
- Drains: Dust and debris build up over time and push the condensation out anywhere it can, which can cause a leak.
- Coil fins: Coil fins are responsible for hot or cold air distribution, and over time, the metal gets bent out of shape. During a service, our technicians will use a special tool to comb these back into shape.
- Casings, ducts and seals: Our technicians ensure that the HVAC installation is flush and there are no leaks or damage.
Home generators come in handy in areas prone to power cuts or with poor access to power grids. Our technicians are certified to install and service Generac generators, and we provide assistance with whole-home generator installations and generator repairs.
- Hoses for tears or cracks
- Sufficient fuel levels
- Adequate levels of coolant and oil
- Filter cleaning
Gas and Log Fireplaces
While gas and log fireplaces are very different in terms of their services and maintenance requirements, our technicians are trained to take care of both. For gas fireplaces, we can:
- Ensure the gas lines are working and in good condition
- Check the pilot light is unobstructed or, in the case of an electric ignition, the area is free and the components don’t show signs of corrosion
For log fireplaces, some of the servicing requests may include the installation of a blower. We may also remove debris, such as soot and creosote, to improve air quality and the fireplace’s efficiency.
Chimney Sweep and Repair
The chimney forms an important part of the effective heat distribution of the fireplace. We perform a chimney sweep service to ensure all the rubble and debris are cleared and the chimney column is in good shape.
Drain Cleaning and Repair
Drains can get clogged easily and, in some instances, a regular drain cleaner liquid just won’t do the trick. Our technicians can clear drains and repair potential damage caused by the blockage.
Water Heater Installation and Repair
Water heaters are responsible for nice hot showers or soaks in the tub. Our technicians know how to install these as efficiently as possible and what to look for when the heater no longer heats up.
Sewer Line Cleaning
A sewer blockage can turn into a smelly affair, and it’s best to attend to it quickly. Our technicians are trained to clear out sewer blockages in no time.
No one wants to stick their hand to clear out a garbage disposal, and with good reason! Instead, leave it to our team of professionals to install and service.
Pipes are at the heart of efficient home management, whether it’s plumbing, heating or cooling. Our service technicians can help with it all.
Get In Touch
Recent Jobs and Reviews in King George, VA
Our Local Reviews by City
- Aldie, VA (1)
- Alexandria, VA (11)
- Amissville, VA (1)
- Arlington, VA (12)
- Ashburn, VA (6)
- Bealeton, VA (2)
- Berryville, VA (1)
- Boston, VA (1)
- Brambleton, VA (1)
- Bristow, VA (1)
- Burke, VA (3)
- Catlett, VA (1)
- Centreville, VA (3)
- Chantilly, VA (10)
- Colonial Beach, VA (1)
- Culpeper, VA (5)
- Dale City, VA (1)
- Dumfries, VA (1)
- Fairfax, VA (15)
- Fairfax Station, VA (3)
- Falls Church, VA (8)
- Falmouth, VA (20)
- Fredericksburg, VA (282)
- Gainesville, VA (2)
- Glen Allen, VA (1)
- Goldvein, VA (1)
- Great Falls, VA (3)
- Haymarket, VA (3)
- Herndon, VA (5)
- Highland Springs, VA (2)
- Jeffersonton, VA (1)
- King George, VA (17)
- Leesburg, VA (6)
- Linden, VA (1)
- Locust Grove, VA (42)
- Manassas, VA (8)
- Manassas Park, VA (1)
- McLean, VA (3)
- Mechanicsville, VA (3)
- Middleburg, VA (1)
- Midland, VA (1)
- Midlothian, VA (2)
- Mineral, VA (1)
- Montclair, VA (1)
- Montross, VA (1)
- Moseley, VA (3)
- Nokesville, VA (1)
- Oak Hill, VA (2)
- Partlow, VA (1)
- Port Royal, VA (1)
- Rapidan, VA (2)
- Reston, VA (9)
- Richmond, VA (6)
- Ruther Glen, VA (10)
- South Riding, VA (1)
- Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA (31)
- Springfield, VA (4)
- Stafford, VA (80)
- Sterling, VA (3)
- Triangle, VA (4)
- Vienna, VA (5)
- Warrenton, VA (2)
- West Falls Church, VA (1)
- Woodbridge, VA (10)
- Woodford, VA (2)
Rheem no ac
American standard no AC near me
American Standard ductwork repair
Ducane ac repair
Carrier no ac air purifier
Maintenance Trane King George
Installing New 2.5 and 3 ton Bosch Heatpump and Air Handler.
Installing New 2.5 and 3 ton Bosch Heatpump and Air Handler.
System for upper floor icing up
Checking for leaking around rayon system pipe needed to be cap off
Nomad, Service checks found a faulty Honeywell thermostat. Replaced Stat and checked operation. System is cooling again.
Leaking fitting in the shower wall, removed wall and repaired fitting to stop leak
American standard ac
Estimate American standard
No ac Goodman estimate